Membership in TABA offers many benefits to building professionals and other businesses who share the desire for a strong building and development industry.
- Professionals involved in home building, remodeling, land development, multifamily construction, commercial construction, property management, subcontracting, design, housing finance, building product manufacturing, wholesaling and distribution, and other aspects of residential and light commercial construction.
- Professionals and Firms who share the mutual goal of promoting a healthy residential and commercial construction industry in Central Texas.
Why do they join?
- Your Temple Area Builders Association membership is a 3-in-1 membership that works for you locally, statewide, and nationally. Your membership gives you a full spectrum of benefits, resources, services, and opportunities for participation. When you put your membership to work, it puts you in a unique position to learn, network, and improve your bottom line.
Texas Association of Builders Advantages and Benefits
- TAB Texas Residential Construction Contracts Package – Available only to Builder members, TAB’s contracts package subscription is your blueprint for typical construction and remodeling transactions, and can save you thousands of dollars in legal fees. A $499.99 (+ tax) two-year subscription to the package includes residential construction and remodeling contracts for multiple scenarios, as well as dozens of related addenda and associated agreements. A full list of what is included is available here. Order your contracts package through TAB here.
- TAB Model Construction Safety Program and Jobsite Safety Standards Package – TAB’s Model Safety Plan and training webinar will provide you with comprehensive guidelines to help you train your employees regarding their responsibilities and to help you establish good safety procedures and systems for recordkeeping required by OSHA. Learn about TAB’s Model Safety Plan and how to order the package here.
- Texas Association of Builders Member Rebate Program – As a builder or remodeler Member of TAB, you are eligible to receive money back from over 40 housing industry product manufacturers. For more information and to register for this simple program, visit www.hbarebates.com/tab.html to start adding money back to your bottom line. Participation is free and easy. Sign up today.
National Association of Home Builders Member Advantages and Benefits
The NAHB Member Savings Program continues to make a big impact in boosting members’ bottom lines. Through the exclusive discounts from a variety of leading companies, NAHB members saved an estimated total of $37 million in 2022.
Much of that savings can be attributed to the program’s growing list of participating companies. During the past year, two new savings programs were added: Goodyear Tires and Voyager Fuel & Fleet Management Mastercard, giving members the chance to save thousands on automobile expenses.
And the Member Savings Program will add even more value in 2023 with new opportunities for members to save money on personal and business-related items. Within the first quarter of 2023, new member-exclusive discounts will be available through T-Mobile and Farmers Insurance.
In addition to the four newest programs, the Member Savings Program will continue to feature 14 other prominent companies in 2023, including:
- ODP Business Solutions
- Ring Central
- YRC Freight
Notable changes include the American Express program, which ended last fall, and General Motors, which will be pausing its member savings program after Jan. 3, 2023. However, NAHB’s member savings team is continually pursuing new partnership opportunities to bring as much value as possible to NAHB members.